he spherical burst tester is a new type of instrument developed in accordance with the requirements of standard ISO12625-9 and national standard GB/T 24328.7 "Toilet paper and its products - Part 7: Determination of spherical burst resistance". Used to test the bursting strength of various toilet paper, toilet paper, paper handkerchiefs, etc. Analyze the burst strength of dry and wet samples using the principle of using a ball shaped test head to puncture the sample.
The testing principle of the spherical burst tester:
The pattern is firmly clamped by the periphery of two concentric disks, and a hard, non deformable, highly polished, and constant speed ball fixed on a suitable mechanical device is used to apply force vertically to the sample fixed in the center of the disk to make it protrude, thus determining the mechanical penetration resistance (burst resistance) of the sample.
The spherical bursting tester is suitable for testing the bursting strength of products such as toilet paper, toilet paper base paper, drawing paper, and writing paper. Widely used in toilet paper product manufacturers, general paper product manufacturers, quality inspection systems, third-party testing institutions, universities, vocational colleges, research institutes, and other units.
1. Optimize testing programs to achieve fast testing and improve testing efficiency;
2. It has the function of displaying curves and column charts, making it easy to access test results;
3. Adopting a new module circuit design with WIFI IoT functionality. After networking, the test results can be saved to the cloud server
4. Through a dedicated quality management system, data query, management, reporting, big data analysis and statistics, and visual large screen display can be carried out;
5. Equipped with an emergency stop button, with alarm safety protection functions such as over limit and over range;
6. Adopting a high-speed ARM processor to optimize the testing program, preset parameters for one click testing, and improve testing efficiency;
7. It can be connected to specialized computer testing software, displaying real-time burst test curves, storing and querying massive test data, managing, analyzing, statistics, reporting, and other functions.